In a very serious and ominous development it has come to light that the Zuma cabal in KwaZulu-Natal has taken out a hit on the life of General Johan Booysen .
Genl Johan Booysen is a seasoned detective who was removed from his post as head of the Hawks in KZN after he investigated Jacob Zuma cronies like Thoshan Panday, a businessman with links to Zuma .
A plot was hatched just more than 5 years ago to discredit Genl Booysen . The plot the Zuma cabal in the Police Crime Intelligence came up with was to portray the Cato Manor Organized Crime Unit as a so called " hitsquad " of which Genl Booysen was the leader .
Genl Booysen was arrested at the time along with almost 30 detectives . Genl Booysen approached the High Court and Labour Court and both Courts said there are not even a shred of evidence against him . Genl Booysen was also cleared by an independent panel chaired by Adv Nazeer Cassiem .
Genl Booysen is also an informal advisor to Bheki Cele , the minister of Police now .
Genl Booysen is now a private citizen , working in the private sector but this humble man of integrity still has many friends and sources in the Police .
Sources told Genl Booysen that the alleged co-conspirators are Jacob Zuma himself, KwaZulu-Natal ANC provincial secretary Super Zuma, KwaZulu-Natal MEC for economic development and environmental affairs Sihle Zikalala and former South African Airways board chairperson Dudu Myeni.
Sources confirmed that MK [Umkhonto weSizwe] veterans from Cornubia near Phoenix in KwaZulu-Natal have been taken on to do the job after meetings with none other than Jacob Zuma, Super Zuma and Sihle Zikalala .
Booysen, speaking to TimesLIVE, confirmed he was aware of a hit placed on his life.
“She [Kohler-Barnard] mentioned three sources and I am aware of four, and they are all impeccable. It [the alleged hit] first came to my notice about a month ago when I was contacted by someone from KwaZulu-Natal who tipped me off,” he said on Tuesday evening.
“Although I was careful, I didn’t act on it officially. Then two weeks ago I received another call.”
He said his concerns had been heightened because his sources were independent of each other and moved in different circles.
“Last week I met a third source at my office and he told me that the same trio wanted to have me killed, and he was very concerned. On the same day another source of mine in Mpumalanga told me he needed to see me urgently. I met him at the airport and he revealed the exact same story.
“Normally when it comes from one place you need to be careful, but this has come from four sources, each independent of each other. I have not yet taken this to the police [because] I don’t want to expose my contacts. I am watching my back,” said Booysen.
Contacted on Tuesday, Super Zuma dismissed the allegations as nonsense.
“That is rubbish … no such meeting has taken place. I have never even met Johan Booysen and as such I should not have to respond to nonsense,” he said.
Jacob Zuma’s spokesman, Vukile Mathabela, said he was unaware of the allegations but would respond later.
Zikalala told TimesLIVE: "I wish to be clear, I know nothing about that. I have never been part of such a meeting. At no point I have been in a discussion of that nature."
Myeni did not respond to requests for comment.
Source : https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-05-15-zuma-myeni-placed-a-hit-on-former-kzn-top-cop-da-mp-claims-in-parliament/